-
November 17th, 2002, 03:51 AM
#241
Inactive Member
Hah! Pimps lap only works on women! XD
-
November 17th, 2002, 03:54 AM
#242
Inactive Member
I know, its the Original Blade, enchanted with original originality! XD
-
November 17th, 2002, 03:58 AM
#243
Inactive Member
you are a woman xel [img]tongue.gif[/img] j/k
-
November 17th, 2002, 05:09 AM
#244
Inactive Member
yea i forgot the name [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 17th, 2002, 04:00 PM
#245
Inactive Member
*kicks Cav in nuts*
Wrongo, Shini! *Sigh* Minna no baka!
-
November 17th, 2002, 04:04 PM
#246
Inactive Member
Ultima blade? Spirit sword? Gooking sword? Grana1saber? XD
-
November 17th, 2002, 04:13 PM
#247
Inactive Member
*unaffected* XD *kicks xel's nuts*
hmm is it the sword u have in LFB ne? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 17th, 2002, 04:15 PM
#248
Inactive Member
Shini Won! It's the Spirit Sword, and sword I have in LFB XD
-
November 18th, 2002, 02:12 AM
#249
Inactive Member
Alright then, heres my question. In last week of the One Year War in Universal Century Gundam, which mobile suits were being distributed throughout Zeon force?
-
November 18th, 2002, 03:26 AM
#250
Inactive Member
Hmmm... I'll get back when not playing PSO, I know it, but brina no work right when play PSO [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks